NITIN Lifesciences Ltd. is a fast-growing pharmaceutical company in India with a stable existence in Injectable production. Founded in 1994, our company has developed as among the biggest focused parenteral producer in India and is indulged in contract and marketing manufacturing for most significant Indian Pharmaceutical companies.
In 2016, the manufacturing and contract development company Recipharm procured a dominant company stake. The support and network of Recipharm empowers further development and expansion in international market.
At Karnal headquarter, our company has three fully-equipped facilities for small scale parenteral, of which the recent one was considered for operations in 2014. Besides, the facilities are situated at Haryana, which is 129 Km away from Himachal Pradesh and New Delhi.
Our company excels in formulating fluid ampoules, dry powder (non-beta lactam and beta lactam), fluid vials, lyophilized vials, and ear/eye drops covering over 200 composition across different therapeutic areas including nutritional, anti-biotics, local anesthetics, anti-malarial, anti-inflammatory, and NSAIDS products.
Nitin Lifesciences Limited uses around 450 staffs at its three assembling facilities. Our strength is profoundly dedicated and experienced staff. Over the years, our company has retained and attract the best ability in the field. The customers will find that our staff pays a similar consideration to all the operations and through an individual commitment; Nitin accomplishes an exceptionally significant level of dependability.
More than 25 years of experience in the pharmaceutical business has placed Nitin as:
- A prestigious contract and marketing producer for different pharmaceutical companies for export and domestic
- A quality cognizant exporter of pharmaceutical items. The items are recently being sent out to 11 nations as well as are under registration in some different nations.
- Our company is an established player in the national market in INDIA alongside a broad scope of items.
- Zero debt company- Capacity to invest for future ventures and form an infra-structure according to client's necessities
- Expert in aseptic parenteral processing- 25 years of experience in Injectables handling
- Manufacturing facilities certified with WHO-GMP
- Cost productivity
- Excise-safe manufacturing
- Knowledge of handling contract production ventures for renowned companies
- Enormous abilities to manufacture mass quantities
- Sophisticated and inventive packaging facilities
- Committed and devoted experts
Mr. M.M. Sobti - Chairman
Mr. Nitin Sobti - Director Operations & Projects
Dr. Chetan Sobti - Director Marketing & Sales Operations
Mr. Suresh Soni - Production Head (Paonta Sahib Plant)
Mr. Ajay Nautiyal - Quality Head (Paonta Sahib Plant)
Mr. Sanjeev Chuttani - Technical Director (Karnal Plant)
Mr. Vishnu Vats - Quality Head (Karnal Plant)
Mr. Sanchit Gupta - Head Domestic Marketing